Monday 9 June 2014

Pretty little things..

Pretty little things..

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! The weather has been so beautiful and warm so I just had to blog a selection of bright pastels including my new favourite spaghetti strap crop from pretty little thing. I have been so obsessed with this since I have brought it, it is just so perfect for summer due to its light material and gorgeous floral patterns in so many pastels! It is also a bargain at only £10. I decided to pair it with these florescent pink cigarette pants from boohoo. I love cigarette trousers as I find the fit so flattering and allow my legs to look ten times longer then they are!

So to top this beautiful outfit off I just had to finish it with these killer Reona cleated platforms I was so kindly sent by a fabulous new brand called Shusole. I am so in love with this cleated shoes right now especially platforms so when I received these I was over the moon! They add such a cute but edgy look to any outfit so if you haven't already make sure you check them out on instagram 'Shu_sole" and their website Here 












Pretty Little Thing Top - Here 
Shoes - Here 
Trousers - Here

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Looking good hun xx

    www.thefashionologylab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template