Monday 3 November 2014

Sassy knitwear..

So firstly I must apologise for not posting for a couple of weeks but I have just been super super busy with my new retail course, work, assignments and now my new work placement but please bare with me as I was able to shoot a number of outfits this weekend which I will be sharing with you as well as getting back on track to regular blogging!

And onto the outfit, how absalutely incredible is this "oatmeal" roll kneck jumper dress from H&M! I think that H&M is my all time obsession this winter I just cannot get enough of all of their winter collection as well as their up and coming collaboration with Alexander Wang which is super exciting and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Due to it being boot season I thought that there was nothing better to pair this outfit with other than thigh high boots, espically when these were only £20 from Primark such a bargain so me being me I just couldnt say no!






                                                      H&M jumper - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template