Sunday 23 August 2015

No Biggie..

Hey guys, hope your all having a lovely weekend even if it is like the Niagara falls outside right now! Anyway, I am loving slogan tee's right now so I couldn't resist this cute little blue crop from Pretty Little Thing, it's super quirky and perfect for adding a little twist to a simple outfit.
With the weather starting to turn more towards Autumn  recently I decided to purchase my first coat to bring into the new season with me and I thought nothing better than a simple duster jacket to throw over and outfit and keep the chill at bay!
So as this outfit has a casual feel to it I thought that I would add a pair of killer heels to spice it up. I was lucky enough to be sent these amazing Krystna heels by the lovely people at Linzi (click here for their website) and I think I have fallen in love!








                                                                   Shoes - click here
                                                                 Jeans - click here
                                                                Top - click here
                                                                 Jacket - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template