Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pretty in pink 

So I was completely shocked when I found this gorgeous gingham top in New Look on one of my many shopping trips! I completely fell in love with it! I think it can be worn with all sorts of bottoms from smart trousers, like mine below, to a pair of ripped jeans or a pastel skirt! Gingham is so on trend this season and if you haven't looked in new look recently I really recommend that you do as there are some real cute bits in there at the moment! I recently purchased these black cigarette trousers from my favourite online brand Miss Guided! I think they are so flattering and make my short legs look just that bit longer (which is perfect if you are small like me) they would look great on a night out with a pair of statement heels!











No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template