Monday 10 March 2014

Fabulous in florals

Fabulous in florals 

How gorgeous was the weather this weekend? Perfect blogging weather to say the least! So I was super happy that I got the chance to blog one of my favourite recent purchases! I am totally obsessed with this cute floral box style dress from one of my favourite boutiques "The End" The splash of bright almost neon colours are just beautiful and are bang on trend for the spring and summer. The material of this dress is just perfect for a sunny day as it is super light allowing you to feel comfortable whilst looking amazing! I decided to pair it with a black biker jacket which I also purchased from "The End" about a year ago and I thought that it added the perfect edgy but super chic look to the outfit and gave it the perfect finish along with my favourite H&M boots! Let's hope the good weather lasts! Enjoy 

                                                   Dress - "The End" £25
                                                   Jacket - "The End" 
                                                    Boots - H&M £29.99












1 comment:

  1. You followed me on Instagram so I thought I would check out your blog! Thanks for the follow. Your blog is lovely <3

    xx

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template