Thursday 6 March 2014

PVC and pastels

PVC AND PASTELS



Just a quick post to put up this gorgeous black PVC skirt which I have had for a while. When I received this cute little pastel crop top from Miss Guided I just knew that they would look great together. I have always thought that PVC is a very risky material and only a handful of people can get away with wearing it but now my opinion has completely changed! I love the way people are styling PVC and bringing the style through to spring and summer as they are now available in lots of beautiful pastel colours with is also bang on trend for this summer! 
  
                                    Skirt - Topshop sale £15
                                Cropped jumper - Miss Guided £19.99

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of this look! I know what you mean about PVC being risky but you're really working it! The contrast in textures of the fluffiness and the PVC is perfectly coordinated and your super shiny nail colour really brings it all together with a modern 60s vibe! Where did you wear this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I didn't wear it anywhere just want to put a quick post up as I love the looks I much! However I would wear this on a night out! Thankyou so much for your comment x

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template