Wednesday 5 March 2014

Tartan me up 










I absalutly love this cute tartan blouse! I purchased it from a cute boutique called "The End" in Watford who unfortunately do not have a website! However they do have an Instagram account under "theend" This blouse is such lovely material which is light and not to fitted allowing it to be worn over items such as vest tops, crop tops and even bralets to spruce up an outfit on a nigh out! Tartan is such a flexible print which has been popular over the last 5 months or so and I defiantly think it will be joining us into spring and summer 2014! I have always been a fan of a pair of disco pants due to the fact they can be worn on every occasion and can be paired with almost anything on top! I also personally think they give the illusion of longer legs (which is perfect for me as I'm only 5"2 or so) and I luckily found these in the sale in River Island. These boots are my most recent purchase and I am so happy with them! I have been looking for a heeled pair of boots for ages and when I fell across these on the H&M website I completely fell in love with them. They were also an absolute bargain at only £29.99! The heel is actually a lot higher then I expected but they are super comfy to walk in and have become my every day essential due to the finished look they provide all of my outfits!

                                                              Shoes - H&M 29.99
                                                      Disco pants - River island £10 in sale
                                                          Tartan blouse - The End £30

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template