Saturday 1 March 2014

You can't sit with us..








I have been in love with this slogan jumper ever since I spotted Lauren Pope wearing it a while ago on instagram so when I found it, it just had to be mine! I think it is so fun and quirky and looks great with anything from plain black jeans to a PVC skirt! As you all know I am totally obsessed with ripped jeans at the moment there for when I spotted these jeans in Zara on sale i just knew it was meant to be! These are one of my favourite items in my wardrobe at the moment as they can be worn for so many occasions... In the day time with a pair of boots or trainers to a night out with some heels! So I defiantly got my money's worth! The black tailored coat I found in a charity shop (I am a massive bargain hunter as you know) and I was shocked at what great condition it was in! Long black duster coats are also a massive fashion must have at the moment and which spring and summer creeping in I think I must purchase a pastel coloured one! I hope your all having a fabulous weekend! Enjoy x

Jumper SIMILAR HERE Jacket SIMILAR HERE Jeans SIMILAR HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love this tee.
    Thank you for my comment on instagram about my blog, will look forward to seeing your upcoming posts! I'm also a beginner too.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah xo

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template