Friday 4 April 2014

Black and white

Black and white 

I am so in love with bralets at the moment! I absalutly love how fashionable they have become as spring and summer are fast approaching, and I believe that they are just perfect for nights out! This gorgeous bralet below is from My favourite online retailer Miss Guided! They have in a whole rang of colours including pastels (my favourite) These super edgy but super cute cigarette trousers are just everything I love about fitted trousers! I personally think that they are flattering for all shapes and sizes as I was lucky enough to find these for only £17 in the River Island sale! Now these shoes are my favourite pair of shoes in my wardrobe right now! I am just loving white footwear, especially heels! I love the chunky heel which is in trend for S/S14 and the large strap around the ankle! Only £24.99 from New Look! Bargain! 
   
                                            Shoes - New Look £24.99
                                             Bralet - Miss Guided £9.99
                                              Trousers - River Island £17











No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template