Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring wish list

My latest spring wish list

So these are some of the many things that I am lusting over this spring. I am completly obsessed with anything floral as well as anything pastel as all of you would know if you regularly check out my posts. The Missguided section has a couple of the coordinates I am completly in love with due to the cute colour as well as designs and I think they would both look gorgeous paired with the lilac heeled sandals. FD Avenue is one of my most recent discoveries and I just love everything I have seen on their website! Many of the items from their range have been spotted on popular celebs such as Sam faires, Michelle Keegan and Jessica Wright. They're website is just full of beautiful coordinates, jumpsuits and dress's and I would definatly recommed you taking a look if you haven't already. The topshop peices I have chosen are purely because of their colour! Pastel galore! I think the orange coordinate is so daring but extremely cute!! I will definatly be posting lots more wish lists soon as there is just so much that I want! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template