Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sunshine and florals


Sunshine and florals

So today was such a beautiful day with clear blue skies and lots of sunshine so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to show you all this absolutely gorgeous playsuit from one of my fav boutiques "The End" Not only is this playsuit super light, perfect for hot weather, the floral detailing is just to die for as it is so simple yet so chic! I hope the weather stays beautiful and gets warmer so I can wear this all the time as it is by far one of my favourite summer peices in my wardrobe at the moment! I have again brought out my favourite white block heeled sandals from New Look as I think that they are just perfect paired against almost everything summer wise! The denim jacket is perfect as a cover up for a warm summer evening or even just to adds a more edgy look to complete the outfit along with my favourite pink satchel from Primark! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template