Sunday 22 June 2014

Festival ready

Festival ready

Hi guys! Hope you have had a lovely sunny weekend! I am just loving this weather. With all the festivals going on right now and Glastonbury coming up next week I thought this was the perfect time to put up a festival ready post! I am recently loving flower crowns as I just find them so cute and so so perfect for festivals. I picked this one up recently from primark for only £2.50 which is just an absalute bargain. I paired mine with my favourite pair of trousers right now, these gorgeous flares from zara which I picked up in the sale (everyone needs to visit their recent sale it is amazing) for only £22 which I believe it such a good price for the quality of these. I just love the boho chic look that they add to the outfit. And I finally paired it with this cute plain white crop from primark with a cut out back that I picked up last year and I wore it to death so when I found It at the back of my wardrobe recently I was so happy and I just had to post it as I believe that they are selling similar ones in there right now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template