Wednesday 25 June 2014

Green glory

Green glory.. 

So I've been meaning to blog this gorgeous green playsuit from UK Glamorous  for a while now and with the absolutely beautiful weather at the moment I thought it was the perfect time to get it out. I am just in love with the chiffon material as it is so light which makes it even more perfect for the summer. The caged detailing at the back adds an edgy statement to the playsuit and makes it even more acceptable to wear as an evening attire! I paired it with this gorgeous tropical kimono that I picked up for my holiday to Dubai in august but I just love it so much I had to put it up on here straight away. The colours are just so beautiful and I am loving tropical print at the moment, as is everyone as it is such a summer statement this year. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit! The kimono & playsuit compliment eachother so much! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template