Tuesday 1 July 2014

Kimono crazy

Kimono crazy.. 

Just a quick post to get my new favourite summer items up! So I have a massive obsession with kimonos right now as does every other girl in the summer time as they come in some beautiful colours and patterns and i can just never have enough of them! They are perfect for a summers day both dressed up and dressed down and perfect for a beach cover up! This gorgeous kimono I picked up from one of my favourite boutiques called "The End" in Watford town centre. Unfortunately they do not have a website but I will link similar kimonos below for you all to take a look at! I paired it with my favourite Missguided disco jeans which are practically identical to Topshop joni jeans but more affordable! I must also admit that I prefer these to Joni jeans as due to my curvy figure I don't find that Joni jeans compliment my curves very well however these I feel do the perfect job! I also picked up this cute zara cami in the sale which has a sort of peplum style to it for only £7.99!

And not to forgot my favourite white pair of heeled sandals from New Look! I love white heels as I think that they compliment outfits due to being such a statement colour right now! 









                                         Similar Kimonos - Here
                                                                      Here
                                         Missguided disco jeans - Here
                                          New Look Heels - Here

1 comment:

  1. Lovely <3

    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template