Monday 7 July 2014

OOTD

OOTD...

So today's post is just a casual outfit that I would wear on an every day basis. I thought I would share this kind of outfit with you as I have had a few comments and messages from people asking me what I would wear on an ordinary day, so here it is. Nothing beats a pair of jeans, everyone loves a bit of denim! Especially when they are acid wash. I found these jeans in my local Primark for only £11 which is just an absolute bargain and the quality is amazing! I am not always one for plain t shirts as I usually find them quite boring but when I stumbled across this amazing pink boxy t shirt I just had to have it! I think it was the box cut and cute waffle texture that drew me to it! They also have it in yellow, which I may have to purchase as I love this!
Onto this piece of absolute heaven which is this amazing! pink boyfriend coat from ASOS. I have been meaning to get this jacket up for a while now but I just haven't had the chance! I got this back in May for my birthday and I really just cannot get enough of it, the photos don't do it justice! Unfortunately I believe that it is currently out of stock but I have put links below to coats which are similar from ASOS for you all to take a look at if you look this one as much as I do.

I was lucky enough to be sent a number of parcels over the past couple of weeks some of which included these gorgeous sunglasses from RubySkyLondon and I adore them! I never thought I would wear a pair of pink sunglasses but when I received these I instantly fell in love. They will defiantly be coming with me on my holiday to Dubai. 
The gorgeous Atlas watch I was generously sent by the lovely ladies at Southern collective clothing It is one of the cutest watches I have ever seen and I am one for watches with white straps so the colour made it even more appealing to me! If you haven't checked out their website make sure you do, it is full of beautiful clothing as well as accessories! 









Watch - Here
Sunglasses - Here
Jacket (Similar) - Here
And Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template