Monday 14 July 2014

My favourite print..

My favourite print..

So I think by now everyone can understand what my favourite print is. However although I love all things tropical print I think that this Missguided pencil skirt has to be my favourite of all time! The print is absolutely amazing. I thought I would take these pictures in front of a brick wall in order to allow the print to stand out as much as it could although I still don't believe that these pictures do it any justice! It was only £11.99 which is such a bargain. It is originally a coordinate with a matching crop top which is also £11.99 and I think I am going to have to purchase that for my holiday as well as it is one of the most beautiful sets I have seen this summer! I paired it with a very simple white crop top which is also from Missguided and a pair of simple black heels from Primark, again to allow the print of the skirt to stand out more. 









 
I also thought that I would show you guys how this outfit looked on a casual day with a pair of simple sliders from ASOS!



                                                 Skirt - Here
                                               Similar top - Here
                                                ASOS sliders similar - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template