Wednesday 23 July 2014

Linzi A/W 14 press day

Linzi shoes A/W 14 press day...


Hi Guys! So this time last week me and a number of my blogger friends were invited to the press day of Linzi shoe's Autumn and Winter 2014 press day to take a look at the new collections they have coming in, so I thought I would share with you a few of the pieces that caught my eye! Linzi are a company that supply good quality on trend footwear for an amazing price!

So within the new collection were a number of gorgeous high heels including these "Dot" suede heels which are only £25 and come in a range of colours including black, mocha, purple and red, perfect for a night out!


These "Julianne" court heels also caught my eye due to their strap detailing, these are also available in suede for only £25

What would Autumn and winter be without a black boot? There were so many gorgeous boots to choose from and here are some of my favourites



As you can see from the picture above there were just so many to choose from, I was definitely in boot heaven! All of these boots range from around £25-£40! 

Make sure you keep your eye out for all of these gorgeous shoes after summer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template