Sunday 24 August 2014

Monochrome madness

Monochrome madness..

Hi guys! So I am back after an amazing time in Dubai (I wish I was still there) and on my travels obviously I couldn't help but go shopping, especially as Dubai has the biggest shopping centre in the world, and I picked up this gorgeous River Island monochrome oversized blazer which I completely fell in love with and it hasn't left my back since, although its not the thickest of jackets for the up and coming autumn and winter it is definitely stylish and you just cant go wrong with a bit of monochrome. I also picked up these Forever 21 boots which I cant wait to wear to death this autumn! As soon as I got home I got straight online and of course had a huge shopping spree for new season clothes so I just had to buy a new pair of black jeans as I live in them in the winter, even better that they are ripped jeans, my fav!








                                               

Jeans - Here
Shoes - Here
Jacket similar - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template