Tuesday 26 August 2014

Candy floss crop

Candy floss crop..

Hey guys! I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, even though the weather was horrible! So now we are heading into Autumn and winter I just couldn't help but purchase my first fluffy item which just had to be this amazing Missguided candy floss pink crop top (which also comes with a matching skirt) I love anything pink and fluffy so this is just a dream and although it is a crop it is surprisingly warm! So if anyone is looking for a coordinate to bring from summer to winter this is defiantly for you! I had a number of trips into London before my holiday and I decided to pop into Bershka as I hadn't gone in there for such a long time and I am so glad that I did as I found these super cute vintage jeans however I would recommend going a size up from your normal size if you like them to have an oversized look like I do as they come up fairly tight!













Missguided top - Here
Forever 21 boots - Here
Bershka boyfriend jeans - Here






1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing up that jumper (and the matching skirt) for the past few days haha, I just love the colour and it looks so cute and cosy! I love your boots and those jeans look lovely on you too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template