Monday 1 September 2014

Pretty in Primark

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I have been shopping crazy at the moment due to starting my fashion retail course at the Fashion Retail Academy of London very soon so I of course need to make sure I feel and look super stylish! On my many shopping trips I finally found the Primark jumpsuit I have been lusting over for a while now and I am sure that you can all see why! I have had so many compliments when wearing this piece and people cannot believe when I tell them where it is from due to is excellent quality as well as it being only £13! To make this jumpsuit just that little bit more amazing it is also one of the comfiest outfits that I own. Whilst in Primark I also picked up this cute little chain strap shoulder bag which I have also been lusting over for a long time! I have seen numerous bags like this but they have all been well over £30 so when I found this for just £8 I just knew it was meant to be! See you soon!






Unfortunately due to this outfit being Primark I am unable to link the items for you in this post but make sure you get down to your local Primark and keep your eyes peeled if you like these pieces!


1 comment:

  1. That jumpsuit is gorgeous! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for it in my local one :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template