Monday 8 September 2014

My favourite designer tshirt..

Hey guys! So very exciting week for me this week as today I had my very first day at FRA (The Fashion Retail Academy) and it is safe to say that I love it and I cannot wait for the year ahead of me and all the exciting experiences that I am yet to experience in the fashion world! (There are also many new locations of which I cannot wait to take some pictures in to show you all) So I have recently had a huge obsession with slogan tshirts and I couldn't think of a better one to show you all first other than this super cute, super quirky Boohoo slogan which says "today I am wearing my favourite designer tshirt" how cute is that? I am in love with it and the oversized boyfriend style ticks even more box's for me! Now that Autumn and Winter are arriving I thought it was about time to get another pair of dark jeans in my life and these H&M jeans are super comfy and a bargain at only £12.99! To finish off this simple every day outfit I covered up with my Primark Mac and my favourite pair of shoes right now which are these gorgeous Lamoda Khloe peep toe boots which I would highly recommend if you are searching for a comfy pair of black heeled boots to keep you stylish this winter!







                                                 
                                               Lamoda boots - Here
                                               Boohoo slogan tshirt - Here
             

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template