Friday 12 September 2014

Winter florals..

Happy Friday everyone! I have to say that I am so sad that I am not attending London Fashion Week this year due to such a busy schedule with my new Fashion course and seeing hundreds of amazing posts on my instagram are making my LFW blues even worse! Anyway, onto this cute Primark find! I have been searching for a number of day time dress that I can bring with me into the Winter season and style up with winter accessories such as pastel/fluffy coats, hats etc and I thought that this floral number was just perfect! Although it is not the thickest of dresses I think that it would look so cute with a pair of black tights and a statement jacket for the colder weather, as well as, of course, a pair of black boots such as these Lamoda beauty's and if your feeling super stylish you could even add a hat such as a Fedora which I just love for the Autumn!








Lamoda boots - Here
Unfortunately due to the dress being Primark I am unable to tag a link however if you like the look then make sure you head down to your local Primark store 

1 comment:

A pipdig Blogger Template