Sunday 14 September 2014

Neoprene mondays..

Happy Monday everyone I hope you all had a lovely weekend and aren't dreading going back to work/school to much. I have been meaning to blog this absolutely insane Missguided bomber jacket for a while now and I have finally managed to show you all! How amazing is it? I am obsessed with the unusual marble print and it instantly makes any plain outfit 100% more stylish! Now I know we are heading into Autumn but I have always had a weak spot for tennis skirts so when I took a recent trip to my local H&M and found this black one I just had to have it, as well as this gorgeous oversized fishnet jumper!







Bomber Jacket - Here
Skirt - Here

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I adore that mesh top!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the bomber jacket!

    hyacinthinbloom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template