Wednesday 17 September 2014

Khaki casuals...

So today's post is just a quick one as I am currently about to rush out the door up to London! Khaki is definitely my favourite colour this season, my wardrobe is going to be so full with beautiful khaki pieces (which I am yet to buy, but pay day is just around the corner whoop) Jumpsuits are one of my favourite wardrobe samples as they are so transitional, especially this black Missguided jumpsuit, which by the way is one of the comfiest jumpsuits ever. To add a pop of Autumn vibes to this casual outfit I tied a khaki Primark blouse around my waist which I believe is a perfect way to style up and create a casual yet stylish finish to an outfit!






Jumpsuit (similar) - Here

1 comment:

  1. I've been after a jumpsuit for ages and this one is gorgeous :) I love khaki at the moment too!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template