Thursday 5 March 2015

Baseball loving..

So first of all I have to start off by apologising for the lack of posts that I have put up recently but unfortunately I have been unwell quite a lot recently and then FRA work piled on top of me which I had to catch up with! How crazy is it to think that I graduate in June? Its true what they say that time fly's when your having fun!

Anyway, onto the outfit! I have been meaning to blog this super cute baseball jacket from Boohoo for a while now, as soon as I saw it in the Boohoo sale I just couldn't help but add it to my basket! Although I love the girly look sometimes you just have to change and add some sports luxe to your life (especially if its pink). Due to spring coming into play obviously I had to get the white jeans into this post as nothing screams summer is coming like a pair of white jeans!

You may have noticed that I have changed my location and this is due to my gorgeous best friend Jo Carey volunteering to do a mini photo shoot with me whilst I stayed with her in London! I am super happy with how the photos have turned out so I think I have found myself a new photographer, sorry Joey! Not only is she great at taking my photos but she is also taking part in Miss London 2015 (exciting!!) I would really appreciate it if you could all take the time to have a look at her blog @ missjoannacarey where you can have an insight into her journey!









Jeans - Here
Jacket (Similar here) - Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template