Friday 6 March 2015

Playing with neutrals..

 
So to start this post of I hope that you have all had a fab weekend! It was yet another working weekend for me (boo). I personally cannot wait for the day that I don't have to work weekends anymore so that I can finally have the chance to get that "Friday feeling" that everyone goes on about when Friday hits! The perks of working within retail hey!
So as you all may know neutral colours are absolutely everywhere right now in all shapes and forms from mocha jackets, nude shoes, khaki clutch bags to camel coordinates and I could not be happier with this new trend! I personally believe that neutral tones are so easy to wear and if your a loyal fake tan user like myself or your just lucky enough to be forever tanned neutrals are perfect for complimenting it. They add a timeless classy look to the simplest of outfits and I just cant get enough! Also, how fab is my new Miss pap jacket? With spring now here it is just the right weight to keep the chill away but keep you looking super stylish!
 








 
Jacket - Click here
Trousers (now in sale) - Click here
Jumper (similar here) - Click here
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, what size did you opt for with the jacket? and how tall are you? xx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template