Monday 9 March 2015

Shades of grey..

So we are almost half way through the week already, thank god, and I hope that you are all having a lovely week, well trying to anyway! My next two weeks are jam packed of assignments from FRA that need to be handed in before Easter! However studying fashion makes it all worth it!
Anyway, I thought that I would try something a little different with this outfit. Most of the outfits that I style for you all are fairly casual so I thought that it was about time I put together an outfit that had a bit more glam to it, or "sass" should I say! Although I am not one that usually likes to get my stomach out, as I am a typical girl who feels that she never looks good enough to do so, I found this top is surprisingly flattering. I couldn't help but pair it with some cigarette pants as I think that they are the perfect trouser to dress an outfit up with, especially when paired with my favourite fluffy shoulder bag and an over dramatic hat. Who doesn't love a big hat?








                                                              Top (Similar here) - Click here
                                                              Trousers (now in sale) - Click here
                                                                Bag -  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template