Monday 6 April 2015

A whole lot of layering..

And I am back! I feel like I am always apologising for being away for so long but I truley am sorry! I am finding it difficult to get a photographer to take my pictures at the moment as both my mum and my boyfriend are super busy right now and both work full time however now the evenings are staying lighter for longer, fingers crossed I will be able to take regular blog posts for you again.

Onto the outfit, I am having so much fun recently learning how to layer up my outfits and I am super excited to start layering up thinner layers now that the weather is getting warmer and summer is quickly approaching! Layering an outfit is a great way to get use out of a number of key pieces and also allows you to mix and match whatever you have in your wardrobe. In this outfit I have stuck to black (oopsie) and tried to create more of an edgy look as I was having a rebelious attitude on this day so I decided to stick to dark colours to reflect my mood haha, however spring and summer is the perfect time to layer up over dresses and skirts as well as pair together different pastel and neutral colours! I cant wait to show you how I style up some of my new spring pieces, see you soon!








                                                          Jeans / Boots - Primark
                                                            Jacket - Click here
                                                           Skirt - Similar here
                                                            Bag - Zara last year 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template