Thursday 9 April 2015

Step into spring..

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you have all had a fab week and enjoyed the beautiful spring sun as much as I have, lets hope that the weather stays like this for the weekend!

So with spring truley arriving this week I thought that there was no better time to bring back the pastels and lets be honest there is no better form than a pair of killer heels, is there? Recently I have developed a huge obsession with shoes, so much so I think that I can now call myself a 'shoeaholic', so obviously when I found these super cute pastel pink court shoes in Primak for £9 I could not say
 no!


 Am I the only person that believes impulse buys are often the best buys? I often find myself in a shop making sudden impulse buys of products that I am not sure that I need or want at the time but when I get home I am always so glad that I did and it usually ends up being the new favourite item of my wardrobe. So this happend with this powder beige bucket bag which is now one of my key summer accessories.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG LOVE THE TOP HONEY X X X

    http://thebeautyoffemininity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template