Monday 13 April 2015

Smart casual









In my opinion there is no better way to make a casual outfit that little bit smarter than a blazer, don't you agree? And whats better than a sleeveless one? I can not get enough of them, I think that I may have to own one in every colour possible. With the warmer weather sleeveless blazers are perfect for layering over anything from a bodysuit, which I am sporting, to a statment blouse as they help to add that little bit of sophistication to the simplest of attires.

I couldn't help but pair this outfit with my absolutley insane Missguided heeled sandles. I have never seen a pair of shoes shaped quite like this before which made them stand out to me more, the pointed toe, in my opinion, creates the illusion of longer legs which is perfect for someone who wishes they were taller like myself!



1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit babe :)

    X

    http://thebeautyoffemininity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template