Monday 25 May 2015

50 shades of nude

I hope that you have all enjoyed your bank holiday! Unfortunatly I was working for most of it but luckily I still had time to shoot this outfit for you all which I have been super excited about. Firstly, how insane are these Public Desire heels? I must say when I opened them I instantly fell in love as you all know I have a huge soft spot for just about anything nude as well as lace up shoes, But who doesn't hey? So because of how amazing these shoes were I thought that they called for an all nude outfit and my favourite Missguided sleevless duster jacket and snake print top just hit the spot!









                                                                          Top - Missguided
                                                                        Jacket - Missguided
                                                                       Shoes - Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template