Friday 22 May 2015

Wear red lipstick and dont let boys be mean to you..

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all have that "Friday feeling" that everyone loves so much! (Or not) if you like me and have to go to work tomorrow, booo! Anyway, I have suddenly become a huge fan of red lipstick again, espically the ones with a slight orange tone to them, they make me feel super summery. So when I saw this cute cropped shirt on Boohoo I just knew that I had to pair it with some girlfiend jeans, red lipstick and some white heels (just to make the lipstick pop some more) and this is the final look! I must say I love everything about this outfit, the perfect get up that you can take from day to night!







                                                           Top - Click here
                                                            Jeans - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template