Monday 18 May 2015

Crochet crazy

Hey guys! I hope you all had a fab weekend whatever you got upto! Recently I came across Miss Foxy website and I couldn't quite believe my eye's when I saw the clothing and the price tag! Everything on there is super affordable and super trendy, including this absolutely fab crochet top which makes me feel super summery and it was only £13.99! Bargain! I decided to pair it with some tonal colours including this Dorothy Perkins khaki duster jacket and my favourite suede Pretty Little thing shorts which I want to live in!







                                                              Top - Click here
                                                              Shorts - Click here
                                                              Shoes - Click here
                                                            Jacket (Similar) - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template