Wednesday 13 May 2015

That bodysuit..

Ok so I must admit my wardrobe is slowly becoming full to the brim of bodysuits in all different colours and shapes! With the weather getting warmer these are the perfect transitional pieces that you can pair with just about everything such as these Pretty Little Thing Mom jeans which I can't seem to take off at the moment! As some of you may have noticed from my instragram I have also got a new found love for strappy heels, who hasn't though hey? And these Public Desire beauties are so doing it for me right now! For the ultimate collection of body suits and if you are super obsessed like me make sure you visit both Missguided and Pretty Little thing, you will be in heaven.








                                                        Bodysuit - Click here
                                                        Jeans -  Click here
                                                         Shoes - Click here
                                                          Bag - Click here

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! You look amazing and the bag is fabulous
    Big kisses
    http://bellamorous.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template