Monday 21 September 2015

Playing with paisley...

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and aren't suffering with the monday blues to much. I have suddenly got a new found confidence when it comes to exploring new styles recently. I have never been a huge fan of bold prints however when I came across this super cute shirt dress on Boohoo which instantly went straight into my shopping basket!It is such a versatile piece and can be dressed up or down which is an element that I am going to start introducing to alot of the outfits that I share with you all as I feel that there is nothing better than getting the most out of the money when it comes to buying new clothes!

With the Autumn now well and truley here I have started to build up my collection of jackets and coats and I could not resist adding a bomber jacket into the mix this year espically when this one is only £22 from Misspap!

Now you may have all seen this insane mock croc bag all over your Instagram as all bloggers have been loving it! I think that a shoulder bag is such a wardrobe staple no matter the season as this one is not only the perfect fashion statement but it is also a pratical size to hold your day to day basics! What more could you want?






                                                            Boohoo Shirt - Click here
                                                        Boohoo bag - Click here
                                                              Bomber Jacket - Click here
                                                         Public desire boots - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template