Thursday 24 September 2015

Sports luxe..

I am totally loving the lace up trend recently so when I saw this jumper with the lace detailing I just had to add it to my A/W wardrobe! Its such a transitional piece and adds a little something to the simplist of outfits. I decided to style up a sports luxe look in this post as I am a massive fan of this look as I think if it is styled in the right way it can look super cool! Also, how amazing are my new adidas? I can't keep them off my feet!






                                                              Jumper - click here
                                                            Blazer - Primark
                                                    Trousers H&M last year - For similar, click here
                                                           Trainers - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template