Monday 5 October 2015

Two of my favourite things..

So as you may guess from the title this outfit consists of two of my favourite things, ripped jeans and camel! I love the contrast of the two colours, espically when I have a fresh new tan (fake tan that is! Haha) Ripped jeans are definitly on the list of my wardrobe staples, they bring life to the most simple of outfits, such as a plain t shirt, leather jacket and a pair of trainers (which is the look I seem to go for alot recently!) Both of these amazing pieces are from Boohoo, I think someone needs to keep me away from Boohoo right now with all their new in pieces I may become very poor this month!








                                                                   Jeans - Click here
                                                                     Shirt - Click here
                                                               Shoes - click here
                                                                  Bag -  Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template