Thursday 22 October 2015

Prettty little lace..

The weekend is now in sight, I dont know about you but I for one am so excited to just relax after such a manic week, as always! So I have been meaning to blog this outfit for a while now as I am just so in love with it I cannot take it off! I love how such a simple black t shirt dress is instantly tranformed into a super sassy piece just by adding the lace detailing. This is such an easy piece to wear and super versatile, who doesn't love an outfit thats acceptable to wear throughout their day as well as out for drinks or dinner in the evening? What a perfect piece!



                                                                   Dress - Click here
                                                                  Bag - Celine
                                                                Shoes - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template