Tuesday 27 October 2015

Suede parade..

Happy hump day guys! How cold is it getting outside already? I can't quite believe it! However this is a perfect time for me to start building up the jackets in my wardrobe (which is one of my favourite items of clothing) I just feel that a statment jacket really brings an outfit to life no matter how plain and simple it is, dont you? And you cannot beat this Pretty Little Thing bargain at only £25 and in over 6 different colours, spoilt for choice aye! Not only am I loving outwear right now but as everyone is more than aware of by now, suede is such a key piece this A/W so when I layed eyes on this buttoned up suede skirt from Missguided it just had to be mine!






                                                                   Jacket - click here
                                                                   Skirt - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template