Thursday 26 November 2015

Pretty little basics..

The weekend is in sight and I for one am seriously looking forward to it as I have an exciting weekend planned with my other half for our anniversary in London, my fave place!

This outfit is based around basic pieces from Pretty Little Thing, my go to company for super stylish yet affordable clothing (If you hadn't already guessed by now) Now if you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that over the past couple of months I have really gotten into makeup and beauty, so obviously when I laid eyes on this t shirt it was just love at first sight! It is super quirky and fun, slogans are just perfect for everyday wear!





                                                           Top - Pretty Little Thing
                                                         Skirt - Pretty Little Thing
                                                         Jacket - Pretty Little Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template