Sunday 20 December 2015

NYE With Boohoo..

Happy Sunday! Who is super excited for Christmas? This is by far my favourite time of year, I just love the festive feeling, big jumpers, hats, mulled wine, mice pies and not forgetting all things sparkly!

I have been so excited to share this look with you below as I have fallen so utterly and completely in love with this dress! I was lucky enough to be contacted by Boohoo who asked me to style my idea of a perfect NYE outfit. This time of year, especially New Years Eve, is the perfect time of year to go all out with the sparkle and this dress just screams sass, not to mention it hugs your figure in all the right places allowing you to look and feel even more amazing!

Nothing make's me feel more perfect around this time of year other than pampering myself and wearing as many sparkles as possible! If you don't do it around Christmas and New years, then when will you? So when choosing what to wear this NYE don't forgot to check out Boohoo's party dresses!









                                                              Boohoo Party Dresses - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template