Monday 15 February 2016

Grey for days

Happy Monday! I hope that you have all had a lovely weekend, even if the weather is in the minus's right now. I have been lucky enough to have a four day weekend this week so I thought that there was no better time than to get a whole day in of blogging some new outfits for you all!

Now I dont know about you but right now my whole wardrobe is all about basics! I love an effortlessly cool outfit and styling basic pieces together such as these Pretty Little Thing bargains that I have styled below. I am also building up a rather large collection of bomber jackets, espically when they are only £22 at Miss Pap! What's better than being comfy yet stylish?
P.S These insane heels are only £12.99 right now! Get your hands on them while you can!








                                                             Bomber Jacket -  Click here
                                                            PLT Top - Click here
                                                            PLT Skirt - Click here
                                                           Heels (only £12.99 right now) - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template